"Burn" by Ellie Goulding will be featured in Just Dance 2015.
A woman with red hair, a blue flower headband, a bright orange chest crest, orange shorts with a long attached skirt, and orange heels. At parts of the song, the dancer turns into the opposite color (black and blue).
Night time outside with silouette mountains and ground lights.
- This song was the first to be announced for Just Dance 2015 along with the game itself.
- The background looks a bit like the music video.
- "Hell" is censored.
- This is the second Ellie Goulding song in the series. The first one was I Need Your Love ft. Calvin Harris in Just Dance 2014 as a DLC.
- The dress flowing effect was probably made with a mild wind machine, and effects were added to make It look like It was attached to her hands during the bridge.
- In the Community Remix, Blaze the Cat - (SEGA Meets Ubisoft) was dancing.
- This is a second song that has the cat in Community Remix, After Happy.
- This song has zoom effects, at the end it zooms out then back in.
- It is very hard to see, but the dancer is in fact wearing a white tank top. Hence why the dancers skin tone is more flesh colored. This is more visible in an HD photo or video.
- Swing your arms from left to right in a half circle.