Girlfriend is a song by Avril Lavigne (covered by The Cute Ones in
The Kids School Expirence) on Just Dance 2, Just Dance Summer Party 2015, Just Dance 2015 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits and The Kids School Expirence
Appareance of routineEdit
Write the first section of your page here.
The gold move is the same : raise yours arms while jumping.
This song has a mashup only in Just Dance 2015 as a DLC.
- Follow The Leader (JD2014)
- Beta Santa Girl (JD2015)
- Beat It (JD2015)
- Holding Out for a Hero (JD2015)
- Take On Me (JD3)
- She's Got Me Dancing (JD3)
- Fantastic Baby (JD2015)
- Hot n Cold (JD)
- All Good Things (Alternate) (JD2015)
- Clint Eastwood (JD2015)
- We Can't Stop (JD2014)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- Marilyn Monroe (Extreme) (JD2015)
- Mas Que Nada (JD4)
- Walk This Way (Alternate) (JD2015)
- Summer (Sweat) (JD2015)
- E.T. (JD3)
- Call It Whatever (JD2015)
- We Can't Stop (JD2015)
- "Da*n", "Motherf**king", "Hell" are censored, being too explicit.
- In The Kids School Expirence, only "Da*n" and "Hell" are censored, while "Motherf**king" is replaced by "Mothercall".
- This is the first Avril Lavigne song. Second is Rock n Roll from Just Dance 2014 as a DLC, Third is Smile from Just Dance 2015.
- The routine looks like a battle mode.
- They have different color schemes in the menu