Let's Go To The Mall by Robin Sparkles was on Just Dance 3. The song is by Robin in How I Met Your Mother. It is from the episode when Robin was in high school in Canada.
The dancer is very detailed. She wears a yellow hat over her dark pink hair. She also wears a blue necklace with a gold coin on it.
Mash-Ups where dancer appears inEdit
- What Makes You Beautiful (JD4)
- I Kissed a Girl(JD2014)
- Could You Be Loved(JD2014)
- Maps (Best of JD 3) (JD2015)
- All I Ever Wanted(JD:CR)
- Come with Me Now (JD:CR PS3)
- Fly in the Freedom (JD:CR BBE)
- The song is from How I Met Your Mother.
- The song was very requested.
- The bags in the background have the Canadian Leaf on them, because the character, Robin Sparkles in the program, is Canadian.
- People wouldn't have thought this song would be on the game, especially with the name Robin Sparkles.